MLB Ballpark app for iPhone and iPad
2288 ratings )
Current version: 7.1.0
, last update: 4 months ago
First release : 02 Apr 2012
App size: 136.73 Mb
The MLB Ballpark app is your favorite mobile companion when visiting any Major League Baseball ballpark. This official MLB application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with Journal, tickets, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
Additional features available at select MLB ballparks include automated check-in and offers and points-of-interest with iBeacon technology as well as mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrades.
**** Ballpark features (iPhone) ****
• Convenient mobile ticket purchase with seat view & seat map (select clubs)
• Redesigned ticket purchase flow with Apple Pay support (select clubs)
• Message Inbox - view club promotions/offers, ticket activities, and local notifications in one convenient view
• VR support for virtual reality experiences at select ballparks
• Check-in automatically with iBeacon technology (select ballparks only)*
• MyTickets Mobile for delivery and storage of all MLB tickets sold (select clubs only)
• Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits, dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Complete tickets section, featuring special offers by club
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality at select ballparks**
• Passbook integration for digital ticket delivery and storage (select clubs only)
• Check-in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directory
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering available at select parks***
• Directions and parking information
• A to Z Guides for every ballpark
• My Journal: Personalized check-in history for ballparks visited
• Customize notifications for your favorite ballparks
* iBeacon technology:
Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park(Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Progressive Field (Cleveland), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minnesota), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Busch Stadium (St. Louis), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas), Nationals Park (Washington DC), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Marlins Park (Miami), Rogers Centre (Toronto), Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Comerica Park (Detroit), Coors Field (Denver)
**Seat and experience upgrades:
Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Minute Maid Park (Houston). Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas) Addl ballparks will be added as they become available
*** Food & Beverage or Merchandise mobile ordering:
Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Chase Field (Phoenix), Marlins Park (Miami). SunTrust Park (Atlanta), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Dodgers Stadium (Los Angeles), Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati) Addl ballparks will be added as they become available
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
© 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
Pros and cons of MLB Ballpark app for iPhone and iPad
MLB Ballpark app good for
Great to keep track of games and info plus maintain my flex pack account. Great app!
I use this app for everything when I am at the ballpark absolutely love it. The only reason I cant give it 5 stars is the location service part. This app really needs a location Services while using - that way it doesnt drain my battery!!!
I love this apps Journal feature. It was great entering in all of my past baseball games and seeing the team records.
Ive had no trouble checking in at 3 different ballparks to this point. It usually gives you a few coupons for the ballpark as well.
I like that it shows you the different foods at each ballpark and also has some of the cant miss things to do at ballparks you dont usually visit.
Great update. I love the seat map and view option. Its also very user friendly. Some good improvements on an already awesome app!
Ive been using this for seat upgrades and promotions in various ballparks. Really great user experience.
I just got this app, but from what Ive heard its great! I wish other sports had something like this.
Some bad moments
App will not open on my phone at all! How do I get my tickets with no app?!?!
Never works. App continuously hangs when trying to log in to MyBlueJays Login.
Please fix this.
It would be nice to have a remember option for login as well.
In an attempt to receive a tickets from someone this app actually works for I tried logging into my account. The app had already given me trouble at the beginning of the season but I let it sit. Unfortunately after that, creating a new account, and attempting to redownload the app three times Ive given up. This app has just about ruined going to a baseball game for two people in one sitting. Not worth the stress, print the tickets ahead of time.
This app is constantly using location and it can only be on or off at all times. I enjoy the app otherwise but this needs to be fixed.
Awful awful awful. Ive read Pynchon novels that were more intuitive. Is it a hoax or social experiment to assess reactions to extreme confusion? Oh and thanks for adding the non-working Apple wallet button. Enjoyed pressing that over and over and then checking the wallet only to find no tickets. Crap city!
Lots to like, but a few major flaws.
1. When you check-in at a game and punch in your ticket info (section, row, seat) it doesnt show you a seat map with your exact location in the park. This is a huge whiff. Would be awesome if you could track exactly where your seats are so you can find them, share location with friends, etc.
2. After you upload photos to your game journal, with the fun "MLB" or "Wrigley Field" frame around them, you can no longer share them on social media or with friends. The only time you can share them is the exact moment that you upload them. After that they are locked up there so only you can view them. Total waste.
3. If you forget to "check-in" for a game, they do allow you to add that game later, but it appears out of order in your timeline, and they dont allow you to punch in your ticket/seat info, which would be great.
4. Would love if there was more fun info/history about the park, with photos of it through the past decades, changes, and highlights of fun/quirky stuff you can visit or see within the current park. If that exists, I cant find it.
Overall its a pretty cool app, but some refinements could make it great!
blue jays app,
mlb ballpark app,
and other. So, download free MLB Ballpark .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually MLB Ballpark iOS app used & searched for